Monday, August 14, 2006

Reflection

This has been a great experience. I have become an intellectual nut. For years now my learning experiences has been based on taking notes and watching videos. I feel that basing my learning on a topic I love(lacrosse) is a great way to learn. This class thought me the basics to microeconomics of economics in an easy and fast manner. The positives to this blog project is that we are all able to learn economics using topics that we are interested in. Also, after blogging on every chapter people were able to comment on what you blogged. This was a very positive factor to this project because if you were getting to a point that our blogs were getting inaccurate, people would comment about it and would usually correct it though this class turned out to be very effective, I still feel that there could have been a few changes. For example, instead of just blogging about a topic that interests us every time, we could have made up our own business using the economic terms shown in each chapter and establish an even better understanding of economics. This would work a little better in my opinion because I would have to understand the economic terms to talk about my business. Another change that I would have liked was to have more lectures everyday that involved economic issues. I feel that this is definitely a great source that other teachers should develop in the future. Because not only did it enhance my knowledge but also stressed thinking outside the box. This will help us as we expand our knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home